Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sweet as Honey


Sometimes it is nice to put a kit together.  Especially when you have a toddler that tries to get your attention about every 5 minutes :).  You just can't do something too in-depth.  Some of my favorite simple kits come from Out on a Limb Scrapbooking.  They have some of the best kit prices around.  For this kit I changed it up a bit to fit my photos and style.
I inked the edges of the mats and accents with Tim Holtz - Black Soot ink.  I pretty much ink up everything these days.  I think it really gives the mats, accents, and such definition.

I was trying to figure out a different way to do my journaling.  I just ordered the Ticket Corner Punch from Stampin' Up! and I thought this was the perfect thing for this page.

Hope you enjoy.  Happy Craftin' and hope you come back next time.

1 comment: