My fabulous hubby helped me make this floor model clip it up. It is AWESOME. Now I can see all of my stickers and embellishments. I watched a ton of videos on YouTube and pictures on blogs before I got an idea of what I wanted to do. Here is what we came up with.
I found 4 UGLY lamp shades from the thrift store. I think I paid about $5-$6 for all of them. I ripped the fabric off and cleaned them up with a little sand paper. The base is made from a wooden circle and the middle of the tube (threaded rod) was from Home Deport. We bought the white paint, nuts, washers, and grey PVC pipe from Handyman True-Value Hardware.
The one thing I would have changed was finding more shades with less angle in the wire from the center point to the ring. The embellishments tend to hang up a bit on the bottom ring because of that.
Here it is with my stickers, embellishments, and such. It is exactly what I was looking for. I have to thank my husband for helping strategize and assemble. Without him, I would still probably have a pile of supplies.