Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bark In The Park

If you live in the St. Louis area, you are a pet lover (specifically dogs), and you have not been to Bark In The Park, well get your tails to Cricket Field on May 19th.  

The hubby, kiddo, Kai, Ozzie, and me will be there.  Will you?

Bark in the Park is a one of a kind event that provides an exciting day of family fun at Forest Park including a dog walk with thousands of other animal lovers, performances by the Purina Incredible Dog Team, kids activities, pet contests and much more.  We always have so much fun.

Best of all- proceeds from the event supports the Humane Society's Animal Cruelty Fund-dedicated to investigating, healing and preventing animal abuse.

I hope you'll consider visiting my Bark in the Park personal page and making a donation to help me make my fundraising goal. Any size gift is greatly appreciated. Visit hsmo.org/bark and search my name on the right-hand side of the page.

Together we can truly make a difference in the lives of homeless animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment