I made this mini album a few months ago (based on Paper Phenomenon). Little by little I have finished adding the matting to the base pages and inserts. It has a long way to go, but the cover is finished.
|Here is the cover before embellishments.|
|Here is the finished cover. The flat back pearl trim along the binding was from SaCrafters Zibbet store. I had the pink lace trim in my stash.|
The flower was made from organza trim and mulberry flowers that I got from SaCrafters' Zibbet store and I sprayed with Smooch Spray and homemade glimmer mist. I bought the feathers from JoAnn's and the chipboard fluorish was covered with paper from the Mademoiselle Stack from DCWV.
|Here is a close up of one of the ladies that I cut from the paper collection. I backed her on thin chipboard to add stability. I added a few clipped feathers for detail. She is glued on top of a window frame that I made. You can see a full picture here.|
Hope you enjoy. Have a wonderful day. Happy crafting.