Friday, March 16, 2012

Sneak Peek - Paper Bag Mini

Here is a sneak peek of the paper bag mini album I have been working on.  I have been using the DCWV Green Stack - 4x6 paper stack.  This has to be some of the cutest paper I have used in a bit.  I just love all of the nature elements and the little critters in this collection.
Looking forward to embellishing the front cover with all kinds of critter and nature goodness :)

This is a bit of what the innards look like.  I have some pages with flaps on both sides, some with pockets on both sides (like these two pictures above), and others with a combination.
I have been trying to find the chipboard elements locally (the cheapest I could find on the internet was $10.97ish and they retail for around $6ish).  If you know where I can get these locally let me know.

I am planning on adding more pockets, tags, and other hidden treasures along the way.

Anyway, I will be sharing more from this album soon.  I am also thinking about posting a video when it is complete.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment