First, I painted the canvas I got from Michaels with various colors/brands of acrylic paints. Then I added gold embossing powder around the edges of the canvas.
Next, I cut clouds from some canvas I bought probably over 10 years ago (see, I knew I would use it some day). I painted them with gesso and glued them to the canvas with hot glue. For the base where the pictures were affixed, I distressed the edges with my scissors and added more gold embossing powder.
The accordion picture mat with pictures was hot glued down next. I trimmed out the corners of the pictures with mulberry (I think that is the material they are made of) flowers and a shabby flower from trim that I got from SaCrafters Zibet store. She has some great stuff - I actually have a few pictures (small haul) of some other items that came in the mail today that I will post later. Both the mulberry flowers and the shabby fabric flowers were white. I sprayed them with various colors of homemade glimmer mist and some Stampin' Up! smooch spritz (If you are interested, let me know and I can order some for you). I also have a few ribbon flowers sitting around from who knows when, but sometime when I still lived with my parents :).
Lastly, I added discontinued pink pom pom trim from Stampin' Up! around the photo with more hot glue. I also added a flower on top of a button at the bottom to string the Doodlebug bakers twine from it to the flower at the top to keep the accordion photos in place.
Hope you enjoy.