Friday, February 17, 2012

Small Haul From SaCrafters

As you probably can tell by now I love SaCrafters blog and products. Here are a few items that I just got in the mail from her store.

1-3/4 inches paper flowers mix colors-20 Flowers-set1 - These are gorgeous!!! The look even better in person. I can't wait to start using these on my projects.
Flat back pearls trims in ivory - I have the perfect project for these. I am going to use them on the mini album that I am making along with the shutters or window (or maybe I will just go crazy and use both) that I made a few weeks back. I thought I might be able to also use alcohol inks on this to match projects.
I couldn't find this in her store (probably just missed it), but I think it is pale pink pompom trim. I used some bright pink trim from Stampin' Up! on the DHs Valentines present so I am looking forwards to using this new color.
Ivory flower shape half pearls 12MM, 50 pieces - these make great flower centers (handmade or to bling up the store bought ones) or to just use and embellishments on their own. I got the white color so I can use alcohol inks to color them to match any project.

I highly recommend buying from her Zibbet store. She has great prices, SUPER FAST shipping, and great customer service.

Hope you enjoyed seeing my haul and please check out SaCrafters blog and store.

No comments:

Post a Comment