Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have a challenge for you...

...are you with me or not?

Well, my upline just threw down the gauntlet. The one with the most bookings in February and March will get a $50 Visa card.   We are in the middle of a booking blitz...run for your life...  Actually, the only place I would like you to run is your email and book a lia sophia party with me today.
That being said, I would like to share the love.  For helping me reach my goal of 5 parties in February/March your participation will earn you many goodies.  Not only will you get all of the wonderful hostess benefits lia sophia has to offer (free jewelry, 1/2 price jewelry, huge discounts, etc), but I am also giving away jewelry for FREE.  Yep, you heard me right, FREE.

For this, the early bird gets the worm.  The first two people who book with me get 2 items from the catalog $100 or less) for FREE.  The next three who book with me get 2 items from the catalog ($100 or less) for $15, and any others who book get 1 item from the catalog ($100 or less) for $15.

1 comment: