Monday, February 20, 2012

Sale-A-Bration is here!!!

This is one of the best times of year to get your Stampin' Up! products because for every $50 you spend you can choose anything from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for FREE!!

The Sale-A-Bration catalog has everything from stamps, to paper, to establishments, and more.  To check out the catalog click HERE.

Here are a few of my favorites from the catalog.

I LOVE buttons...they are like scrapbooking candy.  You get all three sets in the Brights collection (72 buttons; 4 ea. of 3 designs in 6 colors).

   

 I am also loving the 12x12 paper collection.  It has a real floral vintage feel.  Here are 4 pieces from the collection of 12 styles (6 double sided designs - 2 sheets of each).




They even have Designer Frames Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folders.
If you are interested in getting any of this great stuff send me an email of post a comment.  The on-line catalog can be found here or I can mail you a hard copy.  Just let me know.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment