Thursday, February 9, 2012

My lia sophia Business

Just wanted to share my lia sophia website with you guys.


I have been a lia sophia Advisor for almost 3 years now...WOW, has it really been that long???  Well anyway, I love lia sophia and everything it has to offer.  I have met so many wonderful women (and a few men - they are really fun to watch at conference :) ) though this company.  Not only do I get a great discount on the jewelry, I get to meet new people every time I go to a new hostess' house.

What is better that spending an evening gabbing with the girls, trying on jewelry, eating, and making money at the same time.  

If you guys are ever interested in learning about all the great hostess benefits or the opportunity, post a comment or shoot me an email.  I will also be posting special, videos, etc about the jewelry here from time to time.  

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment