Monday, June 2, 2014

Chillaxin - Older SEI Kit

Today I have a VERY old SEI kit that I used to create this page.  This is a picture of my youngest doggie (can't believe he is almost 2 years old already).  I just love the look on his face.  Sorry for the poor lighting.  I took this at night with just the overhead room light and my Ott light.  It was one of those times where if I didn't just take it, it wasn't going to get taken.  Hopefully the next pics will be better.
Most of the items on the page are from the SEI kit, but there were also a few things from my stash such as Studio Calico - Warm Calico mist, Studio Calico cork arrows, and Studio Calico letters (actually they came in a kit.  Not sure if they are made by Studio Calico or another company).

Here are a few close-ups of the embellishment clusters and a closer look at the picture/main layering area.




Happy Scrappin' everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment