Monday, May 26, 2014

Teresa Collins Memorabilia 12x12 Layout

Here is a second page that I put together using the Teresa Collins - Memorabilia collection that I got from Crafty Steals.  The picture was taken at a local photography studio in the mall.  I love how she looks so happy in the picture and just having a great time (sorry you can't actually see due to the blur).  I am not the biggest fan of studio photography, but this pic turned out really well.  Very casual and fun.

For the page I used mostly from the Memorabilia collection, but I also used some old things from my stash.  It is so nice to incorporate those items, get them off of the shelf, and into the pages.  For the full list of items see below.  Now for some pics.



Supplies Used:

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time....happy crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment