Friday, May 16, 2014

I'm A Ray

Today I have another 1 page layout to share that I made using supplies from my stash.  Being on a spending freeze has really motivated me to use what I have in my stash that has just been sitting (either because I liked it, but didn't have any plans for it when I bought it or I worried, "well if I use it, it will be gone" for those items I just love...which by the way is crazy...if I love it so much, why wouldn't I use it on a page...anyway, I digress).

Today's page is a layout featuring my daughter and her movement to the Ray/Starfish lessons at our local YMCA.  She was so proud.  She was an Eel for quite some time and after taking her to the local pool last summer, something just clicked.  She was putting her face in the water and really getting her arms out to do a front crawl.  So awesome.  It is so neat to see the light bulb go off.


All of the paper came from the Snapshot Stack from DCWV.  I used Studio Calico - Mr. Huey in Warm Calico for the splatters, blue bling I had in my stash, and the word epoxy sticker are from K and Company - Life's a Journey collection.  The font if from Pink Paisley called holly doodle.  

Hope you enjoyed and happy craftin'.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment