Saturday, June 7, 2014

Paddle Boat Ride

This layout I made last weekend while my daughter was playing outside.  It is a picture of her taken by my husband when they went to a local park that has a lake and took out a paddle boat.

Most of the kit is from a grab bag that I got around Christmas when Studio Calico had all grab bag kits for $5.  I believe this one is from September 2013.  I also added a few items from my stash and have listed them below.

Here is a picture of the overall layout.

I used my Glitz Design - Plus stamp for the background (inspired by Kitty Scrapper on YouTube).   The ink color I used was from Stampin' Up! (Pool Party).  I also used some Heidi Swapp mist in Black and Mint.  I used part of the paper bag that my kit came in for the based of the main cluster.  I crumpled it up and I really love the texture it added to the page.



For the top cluster, I used a Studio Calico Stamp Set (not sure of the name, but it came in one of my Studio Calico Project Life sets), a woodgrain start that came in the kit and the ticket.  I also used a bit of wash tape from my stash.


For the bottom left cluster off of the main cluster, I used some Project Life cards that I got in a Studio Calico kit.  The letter stickers are from Fancy Pants (Mint) and Jillibean Soup (Alphabeans Roma Red).  I also stamped the date with a roller date stamp but I did that after I took these pictures.


For the lower right cluster, I used an Ali Edwards Stamp set (Photo Love), more of the wood grain stars, and the other stamp is from the Studio Calico stamp set.  Oh, and more washi tape.



In the very bottom left, I used more of that washi tape from my stash, the wood grain star, and the stamp set from Studio Calico.

Hope you enjoyed.  Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. Love the layers on this one, as well as your color combo of red and aqua. Love that you used your stamps to get embellishments the perfect colors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete