Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Grandma's Love

Here is a layout that I did of my mom and daughter.  I took this when we were at their house making cookies over the holidays.

I have really been inspired by a few people on YouTube (Mercy Tiara, Shimelle Laine, and Bag Interior to name a few) lately and I really like this style of scrapbooking.  More collage style.  Really enjoying this new way of scrapping.  I feel like I have more freedom and I get to use more goodies like stickers and other emblishmens that I wasn't using before.  I did a lot of simple mat the photo, make a Cricut cut, glue everything together kind of layouts.  Now don't get me wrong, I will still probably be doing those, I have just added another style to what I do.
The paper and die cuts were from a kit that I had from a long time ago TLC (Top Line Creations)  The flower were from my stash, and the buttons and brads are Stampin' Up!.
 
 For the date stamp I used a good old office stamp that I picked up at Office Max for around $4.50 or so.
The "remember this" stamp is from a Making Memories stamp set that I believe is discontinued and the bling is from my stash.  I inked around all of the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.

Hope you enjoyed.  Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the links for those who are inspiring you lately! Love the page. The "messy stacks" are so Shimelle :)

    ReplyDelete