Thursday, March 14, 2013

Stampin' Up! Club


I had recently stopped selling Stampin' Up!, but can't stand that I am no longer a demonstrator.  Their products are just too awesome.  I used some of their new solid surface ink pads the other day and they are so great.  They make such a smooth image.  You don't see the lines you used to when stamping a solid image.  I also just found out that they are going to start carrying photopolymer stamps.
Here is the first set that SU is offering...more to come.  This set would be great for Project Life, card making , and scrapbooking.  Love how you can build it your own way.

Needless to say, I am way too excited not to rejoin.  As a celebration, I will be offering my first 10 customers 20% off their order.  Not to mention if you order by March 22nd, you qualify for Sale-a-Bration (for every $50 you spend, you can pick any item out of the Sale-A-Bration catalog).

I am also starting up a club that consists of 4-5 people that put in 2 orders quarterly.  Throughout the year, we will be rotating as the hostess and that person will get all of the hostess benefits for that order.  This means a $30-$37.50 commitment.

If you are interested in placing an order or joining the club, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment