Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mason Jar Swap - What I got from my partner

OMG!  I love my jar that I got from my partner Nef (YouTube - heymrn, Blog - thecrazycrafter.blogspot.com) from the Mason Jar  - night light swap over at Mini Album Scraps.  It is beautiful.  It has bling, butterflies, and flowers.  What more could I ask for.  Here are a few pictures of it.



Not only did he send me a fabulous night light, he also sent me a bunch of goodies which I was totally not expecting.  
Look at all this great stuff...bling, buttons, butterflies, flowers, a stamp, lace, and an entire spool of (crud, I can't remember the name of it) stuff :).  Thank you so much Nef.  I really appreciate it.  I also saw that they used your jar for the picture for the group.  Way to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment