Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I have a DREAM...

I posted a little about this on my Facebook page earlier this week.  I have a DREAM for my husband to be a stay-at-home daddy for our daughter.  He has worked so hard all of his life and he deserves a change of pace and my daughter deserves a daddy.  My husband has not been in the best of health and the laborious work he has to do on a day-to-day basis is just making life hard.

He was laid off from work for about a month and a half recently and I realized just how wonderful it was to have him be home with our daughter.  He does many of the chores, takes care of the kiddo, runs errands, and so much more.  He is such a great daddy.

Well, the way my DREAM can (and will) become a reality is to book an average of 2 lia sophia jewelry parties a week.  By doing this, I can bring in enough income to pay the bills my full-time job itself doesn't cover and have a bit of fun money to do family things. buy scrapbook supplies (a definite must), and allow my hubby to participate in his hobbies.

If you are interested in booking a lia sophia party, let me know.  If you don't live in my area and would like to book a catalog party that would be wonderful too.  I am also having charity parties for Dress for Success if you are not really interested in jewelry but would like to give to a great cause.

Well that is my DREAM.  What is yours?  I would love to hear from you.  Maybe we can even help each other out.  Who knows.

Happy Craftin' and Dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment