Here is a layout I made using things that I have had in my stash for F-O-R-E-V-E-R...like I am talking years people. Especially the die-cut background. It was cut on one of the older machines that kind of burned the paper as it cut. I got it from a scrapbook store that is no longer in business :( (It seems like they are all closing around me...I have pretty much been relegated to on-line shopping and some Michaels/Hobby Lobby as well).
The rest of the items on this page are just a hodge podge of stash. The flowers are from a Stampin' Up! die-cut sheet, the butterflies are from a Basic Gray page kit, the cork arrows (well those are a bit newer) are from Studio Calico. The background floral paper came with the die-cut white page.
Close-ups to get a better view of the embellishments.
The embellishments that make up the butterflies body are both brads. I also added some sequents from Theresa Collins to jazz it up a bit.