Sunday, April 8, 2012

Perfect Fit

Here is a kit from Just Kitting.  Lynn specializes in handmade paper piecing layouts.  Lynn offers classes as well as kits on-line.  Check out her store by clicking here.
 I had went to one of Lynn's classes a few years ago, but didn't really have pictures at the time that would fit.  I was so excited when going though my kit stash to find this one.  I was a "Perfect Fit" (lol).

My daughter loves wearing our shoes (what little kid doesn't).  I caught a few different days where she was wearing both my shoes and my husbands.  My husbands shoes were so heavy she kept falling over when she walked.  He had to help her along.
This little birdie is so cute.  I love how much dimension she has.
 Thanks again for following along.  Hope you enjoyed the layout.

Make sure you head over to Pink Cricut for Link Up Tuesday.


1 comment: